Friday, January 24, 2014

not a goal.. but a home run!

GOOOOOOOOOAL! .. No thank you. I'm in it for a home run! Softball is my passion. This coming September I plan to try out for the Weber State Softball Team! I think it would be good for me. Get to travel, make me work hard on my grades and the sport. I will get to meet new people. Maybe even get some of my school paid for! I know it's going to be a lot of work, but I like the challenge. Softball is one of those things for me that washes away all the worries. I could be in that red dirt and green grass all day. It makes me happy. I learned a lot of the stuff I know on my own.. I don't really know how, it just kinda happened naturally.




No comments:

Post a Comment