Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I hate talking about myself..

I'm a pretty simple kinda gal. There is nothing super extraordinary about me. I am the baby of a yours, mine, and ours family. I'm a country gal. I would rather be on the back of a horse on the top of a mountain than anywhere else. I would rather be on a four-wheeler covered in mud than shopping. Ever sense I was little I didn't care about what I was wearing, I just wanted to be outside.
  I am an odd creature. I over think things way too much. I don't talk to many people, so they have a tendency to think that I am a this or I'm a that.. But it's never really bothered me. My mom has always told me to know my truth, and that I do. A lot of the people I do talk to I put up a wall with, because I get hurt a lot. So it's easier to just keep them out. I don't really know when I started doing that. Because when I was little I was a social butterfly. I use to sing all the time, to anyone who would listen. But now the only people that ever hear it is my parents. Speaking of them, they are my best friends. My family members are some of  the only people I feel 110% myself around.
 

A few years ago I did the worst thing you could ever do.. I fell in love. Now I know what you're thinking "just another teenage girl story." I promise it's not. His name is Zakarie Cole Andersen. He's my best friend. He is one of the few I can be myself with. He is a lot like me. We go out fishing, hunting, and hiking. Those are our dates. He's a Marine. So he's gone a lot.. It's hard because it's like being in a relationship with yourself. And I love him to the ends of this earth.. But who knows if he will still feel the same when he comes home. Or if he will come home.. See, there is the over thinking thing.. OUGH. But gosh do I love that man. Because of this a lot of things have changed in my life. A lot of plans. When he come home from Afghanistan I will probably be moving to California for a little over a year, tell he gets out of the corps. Along with many other things.
 
     My hubby at work!! <3


 I love to take and edit pictures!
I don't know what got me into it, but it's what I love to do. My other obsession is tattoos. Zak is covered in them .. I think some of them are kinda dumb.. ha but it's because they have no meaning behind them.. But whatever makes him happy(: To each his own. All the ones I get will be something close to my heart. First will be a flower arrangement with all of my families birth flower.  The next will be a manorial piece to my best friend that past away..



He was camping with his brother, who is a marine home on leave. And looked up to his brother so much, he wanted to be a marine too. He was showing him some marine tactics with a hand gun. There wasn't suppose to be a round in the chamber.. But there was. He was shot on the head.. We use to talk on the phone for hours.. and he called me a hour before he was shot. I woke up and had voice mail from him. He said" I'm sorry I missed you hun, but good night. Sweet dreams, I love you."  Then I smiled and deleted it can called him back, but there was no answer. Then later I got the news. I would do anything to just have answered.. Or to just keep that voice mail! For a long long time I had some really bad depression issues.. I'm better now, but nothing breaks my heart more. But I tell myself that the last thing he ever said to me what I love you.. And I know it's true.
Rest in peace CamBam <3

Strengths Finder Test:
Adaptability
Deliberative
Relator
Consistency
 Empathy

No comments:

Post a Comment