Wednesday, March 5, 2014

i LOVE music (:

Momma's Broken Heart - Go and fix your make up, girl, it’s just a break up
Run and hide your crazy and start actin’ like a lady
'Cause I raised you better, gotta keep it together
Even when you fall apart


 It's your choice if you are going to lay down and cry, or pick yourself off the ground and brush yourself.

Try- Where there is desire
There is gonna be a flame
Where there is a flame
Someone's bound to get burned
But just because it burns
Doesn't mean you're gonna die
You've gotta get up and try


You have to take chances. If you don't you are going to end up with what you got last time.

Check Yes or NODo you love me, do you wanna be my friend?

And if you doWell then don't be afraid to take me by the handIf you want toI think this is how love goes, check yes or no

When you do finally make a decision you can't hesitate. You can't be afraid of the choices you make. You just kinda have to "ride em' out". 

The OutsidersWe’re the bad news
We’re the young guns
We’re the ones that they told you to run from
Yeah, the player’s gonna play, and a haters gonna hate
And a regulators born to regulate
When it hits the fan, and it all goes down
And the gloves come off
You’re gonna find out just
Who we are
We do our talking, walk that walk
Wide open rocking
That’s how we roll
Our backs to the wall 
A band of brothers
Together, alone, the outsiders 

 I think sometimes the hardest part for about making decisions for people is that they fear what others will think. This is my favorite song at the moment. One thing that people find out fast about me is that I am who I am. No matter what and I'm not going to be afraid of decisions.

Wait For Me- You are not alone tonight
Imagine me there by your side
It's so hard to be here so far away from you
I'm counting the days till 
I'm finally done
I'm counting them down, yeah, one by one
It feels like forever till I return to you
But it helps me on those lonely nights
It's that one thing that keeps me alive
Knowing that you wait for me
Ever so patiently
No one else knows the feeling inside
We hang up the phone without saying goodnight
Because it's the sound of your voice that brings me home
It's never been easy to say
But it's easier when I've gone away



One of the biggest decions I have made in my life was waiting for Zak. One of the hardest things I have done. Not because it's hard to be faithful, but because it is so hard to be alone and not be able to even talk to him. So when I have a hard time I just listen to this song. 

I love you Zakarie Cole Andersen!

No comments:

Post a Comment