- Daily planning
- managing phone calls
- paperwork
- open door policy
- planner
You also have tools that you can use to ensure your time is not waisted. Like plan it out, limit things, record results, find the proper fissility, and control the situation. Speaking of control.. You always need to ask yourself " who is in charge?" YOU should be the one to take charge of YOUR time.
How do I spend my time? I don't really let things interrupt me if I have a good flow. But I am bad with prioritizing. If I don't like a talk I usually go around it, or delegate it to others. One things I do really well is do things right the first time so that I don't have to go back and do it again. Because it takes even more of your valuable time!
My time management is pretty much the same. (:
Hope you have an amazing day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment